Body Empowerment & Sales Expert
1425 Vine St., Cincinnati, OH. 45202
Description & Requirements
Job Summary: Our organization's success hinges on the expertise of our Body Empowerment & Sales Experts. These professionals are masters of providing exceptional guest experiences in our retail stores. They play a vital role in engaging with our valued guests, sharing their extensive knowledge of our products, including features, benefits, fabric, usage, design, and care. Additionally, they authentically represent our community and culture, making a significant contribution to our brand.
Key Responsibilities of the Job
Guest (i.e., Customer) Experience
- Engage with guests in a manner that respects their time to ensure a superior experience.
- Evaluate the needs of guests and provide tailored and effective solutions for purchases and returns while offering support.
- Offer technical education about our products by clearly explaining their value and benefits to our guests.
- Ensure a seamless guest experience from start to finish by conducting precise and prompt guest transactions, and executing market-relevant omnichannel programs (such as buy online/pickup in store, phone sales, and ship from store options) in accordance with company standards.
- Maintain an active presence on the sales floor by moving continuously to engage with guests and promptly attend to their needs or the needs of the store.
- Receive feedback from guests and collaborate with store leadership to take appropriate action, ensuring that we "make it right" for our valued guests.
Working with Others
- Promote a culture of respect and inclusivity within the team by embracing and celebrating differences, creating a supportive and engaging experience for all team members and guests.
- Build positive and productive relationships with all team members, fostering a supportive work environment.
- Work collaboratively with team members to enhance the guest experience and provide support for store operations.
- Execute product presentation duties such as restocking, replenishing depleted items from inventory, and relocating items in accordance with company standards.
- Leverage in-store technology to facilitate store operations and enhance guest experiences.
- Assist in customer service support for online sales.
- Pack and ship online sales.
- Complete cleaning tasks as required throughout the shift to preserve the upscale ambiance of the store (in front and back of store).
- Comprehend and comply with safety policies and procedures to ensure a secure work environment for everyone.
- Conduct work in accordance with relevant policies, procedures, laws, and regulations.
Key Skills & Core Values You Bring
- Inclusion & Diversity: Creates/supports an inclusive environment that values/celebrates differences
- Integrity/Honesty: Behaves in an honest, fair, and ethical manner
- Guest Experience: Enjoys working and connecting with, understanding, and helping guests
- Personal Responsibility: Accepts responsibility/accountability for actions; is dependable
- Self-Awareness: Is aware of how words or actions may be perceived by or affect others
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Works productively with others to achieve goals; seeks diverse perspectives
- Enthusiasm: Is enthusiastic about one’s own work; looks for ways to make work fun and engaging
- Must be legally authorized to work in the country in which the store is located.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Must have the ability to travel to assigned store/location with own transportation methods.
- Willing to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, and holidays
Other Willingness Requirements
- Able to work in an environment with vibrant lighting and lively music.
- Able to navigate throughout the store for the majority of a shift to assist guests and fulfill job responsibilities.
- Able to move boxes weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Willing to work as part of a team and also complete some work independently.
- Willing to travel to off-site location for periodic pop-up events.
Job Assets (i.e., nice to have; not required)
- Ability to enagage and manage social media.
- Ability to take photos & video for social media.
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
Compensation & Benefits Package
Our Body Empowerment Sales Experts base pay ranges from$16.00- $18/hour depending on experience and skills set.
At MEAS, we prioritize our employees' well-being and development by offering more than just compensation. Other benefits include:
- Generous employee discounts.
- Clothing allowance
- Opportunities for fitness and yoga classes.
- Opporunity to be a part of the design and buying process.
Note: The Company reserves the right to alter these benefits and perks in whole or in part at any time without advance notice.